From Smart Meter Help.com:
Common Health Symptoms Associated with SmartMeters
Many people who experience health symptoms which may be caused by SmartMeters do not initially connect the dots and realize that SmartMeters may be the culprit. But after a few months of experiencing strange symptoms, many people finally realize that their symptoms are aggravated when they are in an area where SmartMeters have been installed (their home, work, or into the community). The wireless SmartMeter transmissions seem to be what causes these symptoms.
It seems that 5%-10% of the populations may immediately experience mild to severe symptoms within days of the SmartMeter installations.
List of Common Symptoms:
- Sleep Problems: Sleep disorders are the most common symptom reported. This includes insomnia or the inability to go into deep sleep. Many people report that their sleep problems began the night the SmartMeters were installed in their neighborhood.
- Headaches: Many people experience mild to severe headaches when they are in the presence of SmartMeters. Mn ay people have reported that as soon as they left their home on vacation, their headaches vanish. But upon returning to their home or SmartMeter installed area, the headaches come back immediately.
- Ringing in the ears
- Confusion or difficulty concentrating
- Increased stress and agitation
- Heart palpitations
- Tingling sensations thought the body
- Difficulty breathing or heaviness in the chest and lungs
There are many other symptoms that have been reported, but the above list are the most common. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you should see if their onset began around the same time SmartMeters were installed in your area.